We’re pleased to announce a new version of Appirio Cloud Storage, featuring at-rest encryption of attachments, improved performance and reliability, and enhanced functionality, especially for Professional Edition customers.
- On disk encryption availability. AES 128-bit encryption for files stored on Amazon S3.
- Load balancing for increased performance and redunancy
- A new s-control named “Adjust Notes & Attachments List” that can be used to remove the “Attach File” button from the standard Notes & Attachments related list. This is useful if you still want to use standard Notes functionality. Simply add the s-control anywhere on the page layout, double click to edit it and set the height and width to 0 so it is invisible.
- Improved help instructions regarding custom object setup
- Now available for Professional Edition Customers, with improved help instructions
- Better error handling and clean up if an error occurs during upload
- Uploading while in console mode is fixed
- Removed Clone button from Case Attachment page layout
- Updated the View formula field to include the current version of the Salesforce server URL