I had the privilege of being asked to join a fantastic panel at SIIA’s “All About Mobile” conference yesterday with some leading application developers making the switch to mobile. I was joined by David Fulton of Right Now, Jason Prater of Plex Systems, and Dan Miller of INgage Networks to discuss “Transitioning Existing Solutions to Mobile Devices.”
We were moderated by Anshu Agrawal, VP Marketing at Keynote Systems, who asked us a set of questions that are top of mind for any application developer thinking about mobile apps:
- Why mobile is important to your business?
- What is the cornerstone of your mobile strategy?
- What do you feel were the pain points in implementing your strategy?
- What were the biggest surprises for you in moving your customers to mobile?
- What would you recommend to SIIA members looking to transition to mobile?