What are Salesforce Lightning Bolts?
Salesforce Lightning Bolts accelerate innovation at your institution. They are built on Appirio’s technology best-practices and deep industry expertise, containing Lightning Flows, Lightning Apps, Communities Templates, and the supporting business logic and modeling.
Key features of Salesforce Lightning Bolts:
Equipped with industry-specific templates developed from lessons learned and best practices
Certified, ready to go partners available on the Salesforce AppExchange
What do Salesforce Lightning Bolts do?
Bolts are industry-focused accelerators that are best-practice starting points. They can be customized and expanded based on specific needs.
What are the top three key capabilities of Lightning Bolts?
● Lightning Apps for your workers
● Lightning Community Templates for your customers
● Lightning Flows to tie it all together
With the help of easy to install and configure Lightning Bolts, Appirio recently designed and built the University of San Francisco (USF) Student 360 Community. Appirio’s Student Community bolt not only provided a massive head start in crafting a solution, but also a flexible foundation upon which we could build a fully customized solution, which was a USF requirement. Some of the key components of the implementations were Bolt, which helped us align with USF branding guidelines, accessibility, responsive design, success teams, student class schedule, and student appointments and status.
Appirio on AppExchange
To check out the whole stack of solutions available using Salesforce Lightning, head to AppExchange, the Salesforce store. The AppExchange features our Student and Faculty bolt solutions. If you need more information on its key features, this blog elaborates on the same.
Higher Ed Summit 2019
We’re extremely excited to be the Emerald Sponsor at the Higher Ed Summit, and we can’t wait to engage with the community:
- Meet with Roarke Lynch, Director of Appirio Labs, a Bolt solutions champion who can help you get started with bolts based on your current business challenge. He’s also conducting a workshop on Create your first voice-enabled Salesforce App.
- We have some amazing customer success stories and bolts solutions to share, lots of engaging workshops, theater sessions, one-on-one meetings, and parties. If you’d like to meet with us, let us know! We’d love to see you.
Have questions? Connect with a Higher Ed technology expert here.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Rashi Bajaj