Appirio’s new Lightning Bolt solutions offer highly personalized experiences for customers in retail, healthcare, and more
Salesforce Lightning Bolt allows partners to create and distribute Salesforce Bolt solutions containing industry-specific functionality and design
Indianapolis, IN — November 7, 2017 — Appirio, a Wipro company, today unveiled several new solutions built on Salesforce Lightning to deliver highly personalized, industry-specific services. The solutions are all Lightning Bolts — frameworks that empower companies to accelerate the creation of communities, next-generation portals and customer-facing websites. Appirio’s Lightning Bolt solutions help companies enrich worker and customer experiences by increasing collaboration and communication across crucial interaction points, and implementing easy-to-use evaluation and compliance capabilities.
Appirio’s new solutions include:
- Retail & Franchise Communications Lightning Bolt provides franchisors and franchisees, home offices, and retail partners a platform to accurately and efficiently deliver targeted, actionable communications. It is a cloud-based, mobile-first solution that streamlines franchisee management, enhances brand consistency, enables assessment and real-time collaboration, and provides corporate support to field level operations.
- Retail & Franchise Promotion Management Lightning Bolt provides home offices, franchises, and retail partners a collaborative platform to manage aspects of promotion and brand compliance. It keeps partners and franchises up to date with the latest information by creating tasks and events to manage new promotions and brand updates. Real-time photo and document sharing informs stakeholders of promotion status, and enables quick approvals of critical changes.
- Employee Community and Social Intranet Lightning Bolt provides organizations with a platform to manage employee engagement and collaboration on the Salesforce Platform. This solution offers a rich framework for employees to engage and collaborate with one another. It delivers clear and fast information to Human Resources and Service Desk with case management.
- Medical Device Ordering and Sales Lightning Bolt improves communication and collaboration between manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers. The application speeds-up the ordering process by providing a guided ordering experience, and ensures all parties are aligned by enabling notifications for clear and consistent communication.
“In today’s customer-driven business landscape, it’s important for companies to be able to quickly build solutions tailored to their needs,” said Yoni Barkan, Director of Global Solutions and Innovations at Appirio. “This personalized approach benefits businesses by catering to their most valued stakeholders — the worker and the customer. Our methodology for Salesforce Lightning Bolt implementations is to use a repository of pre-built accelerators, digital assets, and embedded industry expertise to produce solutions faster and smarter.”
“Companies need to be able to quickly create and deploy industry-specific experiences that engage customers and partners, all connected to CRM,” said Mike Micucci, SVP and GM, Product, Salesforce Community Cloud. “By leveraging the power of Salesforce Lightning Bolt, we’re empowering a broad ecosystem of partners to package their expertise into new solutions that accelerate our customers’ time to market.”
Appirio, a Wipro Company, helps customers improve worker and customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
About Salesforce Lightning Bolt
Salesforce Lightning Bolts are partner solutions built on the Salesforce Lightning enterprise application framework. Bundling apps, business processes and communities into one complete package, Lightning Bolts empower companies to accelerate the creation of communities, portals and customer-facing websites. Leveraging the deep industry knowledge of the Salesforce partner ecosystem, each Lightning Bolt is curated for a specific industry and business process.
- Learn more about Appirio Salesforce Lightning Bolt: https://appirio.wistia.com/medias/9zp0qdqpia
- Learn more about Appirio Franchise Communication Bolt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0BrAVu5Oe8
- Learn more about Appirio Retail Communication Lightning Bolt: https://appirio.wistia.com/medias/yzh972652u
Salesforce, AppExchange, Salesforce Lightning Bolt and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.