New SaaS Application Helps Salesforce CRM Users Speed Adoption Rates and Improve Productivity
SAN FRANCISCO – Dreamforce 2008 – November 3, 2008 – Appirio (www.appirio.com) today announced Appirio Adoption Accelerator, a personalized help tab that accelerates the adoption of Salesforce CRM for businesses of all sizes and helps customers get the most out of their Salesforce CRM investments. This 100% native Force.com offering, available on the Force.com AppExchange, provides access to best practices, training materials and lets users search for information that is specific to their role, business process or their organization’s Salesforce roll-out.
“User adoption is a hurdle that any organization considering new technology must take into account. Anyone leveraging SaaS solutions will face these exact same challenges,” said Ryan Nichols, vice president of product management and marketing at Appirio. “Appirio Adoption Accelerator is appealing to organizations because it helps users engage more collaboratively and effectively, and goes a step beyond getting users up and running with only generic product help or one-time training classes.”
Appirio Adoption Accelerator consolidates and organizes a wide range of material from useful web pages and presentations to training manuals and video help files. The product allows the user community to propose and rate material they find helpful, and makes it easy for Salesforce CRM administrators to add, categorize and manage this material in a way that is most useful to their organization. Appirio Adoption Accelerator also comes with a one year subscription to a stream of content that is selected and edited by Appirio experts who have experience with hundreds of customer implementations.
“Every Salesforce CRM implementation should have a plan to ensure successful end user adoption and Appirio Adoption Accelerator would be a great addition to that that plan, ” said Clarence So, Chief Marketing Officer at salesforce.com. “Appirio has a long history of helping customers successfully adopt salesforce.com applications in organizations. It’s great to see that knowledge now productized and available on the Force.com AppExchange.”
- A wide range of content from screen-capture movies, online presentations, reference guides and best practice articles provides users a wealth of information housed in one convenient location
- Interactive features empower the user community to propose materials they would like to see included and rate what material they find most helpful
- A regular content feed from Appirio keeps content fresh and up-to-date (in addition to what is supplied by the administrator and user community)
- Intelligent filters help users search for and find content tailored to their specific role, business process, and more
- An easy-to-use console enables administrators to quickly add new content, as well as manage and categorize existing content
- Native development on the Force.com platform ensures simple deployment, seamless integration with Salesforce CRM applications
- Availability through the Force.com AppExchange makes it simple to purchase and renew subscriptions
Pricing and Availability
Pricing for the Appirio Adoption Accelerator Standard Edition is $24 per user per year, including a one year free subscription to a weekly stream of updated training content and best practices from Appirio, a preferred partner of salesforce.com. Visit the Force.com Appexchange for a free trial. Enterprise-level support is included as part of Appirio Adoption Accelerator Unlimited Edition for customers with more than 10 users. For more information or volume pricing on Unlimited Edition, contact email@example.com.
Useful Links and Resources:
Appirio (www.appirio.com) provides products and services that help enterprises accelerate their adoption of on-demand. Appirio has a proven track record of delivering business value to customers by implementing mission-critical Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions based on platforms such as Salesforce and Google Apps, and developing innovative applications that connect and extend today’s leading on-demand platforms. Appirio was founded in 2006, is the fastest growing partner of salesforce.com and Google, and is backed by Sequoia Capital.