New leadership roles will help Appirio keep culture intact and bring the Virtuous Cycle of Worker and Customer Experience to more companies across the globe
Indianapolis, IN — February 15, 2017 — In the short time since it announced its acquisition by Wipro, a leading global IT services company, Appirio has taken big strides towards a successful integration. Today, the company announced it has revamped its executive team with the transition of three Wipro executives and the promotion of eleven Appirio employees.
“We’ve really exceeded even our own expectations with the speed and success of the integration. Our teams have already spoken to over a hundred customers, closed a number of significant joint deals, integrated the leadership teams, on-boarded all Wipro cloud team members on the Appirio all-cloud IT systems, and initiated activities to expand into additional global markets,” said Chris Barbin, CEO of Appirio. “To maintain that momentum, we’re excited to announce these new executive roles that will allow us to keep the Appirio culture alive, while continuing to deliver on the vision of bringing the Virtuous Cycle of Worker and Customer Experience to clients worldwide.”
The Appirio Executive Leadership Team, which comprises a global group of decision-makers with a wide variety of backgrounds, exemplifies Wipro and Appirio’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. The new roles will focus on bringing the future of work to life and driving a shared passion for innovation and growth.
- Krishnan Subramanian, Vice President of Finance at Wipro, is now the Chief Financial Officer for Appirio. Krishnan is responsible for supporting the business in achieving profitable growth, and providing financial governance and risk management across the spectrum of financial operations.
- Jennifer Odess, Director of Data Science for Topcoder, has been promoted to Vice President of the Office of the CEO. Jennifer is responsible for driving the vision for business advancements and cultural achievements with program management strategic initiatives.
- Effective April 1, Rajeev Kumar, Global Head of Campus Hiring at Wipro, will take the position of Chief Customer Officer at Appirio. Rajeev will be responsible for the continued innovation and success of the company’s Customer Experience strategy. His role will include the development of long lasting relationships with new customers, nurturing existing accounts, and leveraging the global reach of Wipro Technologies to drive the delivery of broader customer solutions.
- Ritu Bhatnagar, Deputy General Counsel, now oversees Appirio’s worldwide legal, governance, and compliance-related matters. Ritu manages the protection of the company’s intellectual property, all legal aspects of Appirio’s commercial transactions, in-bound contracts, and partnerships and alliances.
- Steve Pruden, Vice President of Strategy and Integration at Appirio, has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Reporting directly to the CEO, he is responsible for ensuring the merger of the Appirio and Wipro teams; alignment of talent and strategy; and preservation of Appirio’s winning culture through best people management practices.
In addition to these new leadership roles, Latane Conant, Senior Vice President of Marketing, has been promoted to Chief Marketing Officer; Catherine Lang, Senior Vice President of Product, Marketing and Campaign of Crowdsourcing for Topcoder, is transitioning back to Appirio as Chief Learning Officer; James Meer, Vice President, Worldwide Controller, has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Finance; Gary Rinedollar, Vice President of Alliances and Channels, now reports directly to the CEO as a member of the Executive Leadership Team; Anindya Chaudhuri, General Manager and Global Head of Cloud Apps at Wipro, has been promoted to Global Head of Integration and Strategy at Appirio; Liz Laliberte, Sales Director, Workday Practice, has been promoted to Vice President of Sales, Human Capital Management, North America; Greg Smith, Vice President of Workday Consulting Services, has been promoted to General Manager, Americas Human Capital Management; Mark Koenig, Director of Higher Education and Nonprofit, has been promoted to General Manager, Higher Education and Nonprofit; and Eric Parrot, Account Executive and Partner at Appirio, has been promoted to General Manager of Financial Services.
For more about Appirio’s Executive Leadership Team, please click here.
For more about Wipro’s acquisition of Appirio, please click here.
Appirio, a Wipro company, is a global services company that helps customers create next-generation worker and customer experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.