Business executives, industry experts, and best-selling authors discuss why employee disengagement is not just an HR issue
The seven-city tour stops in Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston, New York, London, and Amsterdam
Indianapolis, IN — April 11, 2016 — The advent of digital technologies has quickly changed the way employees want to work, and businesses have not caught up. As a result, nearly 70% of U.S. workers report being actively disengaged or not engaged at all, according to recent Gallup research. To help business leaders understand how to best serve their employees — and ultimately their customers — Appirio, a global cloud services company that creates next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences, is launching the Appirio Worker Experience Tour. The worldwide series of events will feature industry experts and thought leaders who will reveal proven employee engagement techniques and solutions.
Sponsored by Cornerstone OnDemand, Dell Boomi, Google, Salesforce, and Workday, the Appirio Worker Experience tour kicks off on April 28th in Chicago, where Don Tapscott, CEO of the Tapscott Group, will be the featured keynote speaker.
Keynote speaker Micah Solomon, a customer service thought leader, Customer Experience consultant, and best-selling author, will kickoff the conferences in San Francisco, Atlanta, Boston, and New York. Each location will also host a Worker Experience Success Panel comprised of visionary business leaders who will share their challenges and successes in driving a compelling Worker Experience. Participating business leaders include:
- Dan Towner, Vice President of Compensation and Human Resource Management System, Constellation Brands
- Eric Dirst, President of DeVry Online Services, DeVry Education Group
- Mary Leahy, Vice President of Human Resources, Talent Management Services, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Tracy Kelly, Assistant Vice President of Shared Services, John Hancock Financial Services
- Greg Daggett, Director of Commercial Strategy and Operations, North America, Stryker Neurovascular
- Jill Aleshire, Vice President of HR Shared Services, Thrivent Financial
- Ben Etheridge, Director of Finance Technology, UNUM
- Chanda Pepping, Vice President of Finance Technology, UNUM
- Dawn Mander, Vice President of Global Human Resources Management System, Warner Music Group
“In today’s technology driven world, all workers need to be empowered with on-demand access to the right information and the ability to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues in real-time,” says Latane Conant, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Appirio. “Yet, too many employees are still held back by legacy systems that were not designed with today’s worker in mind. Our goal is to help the enterprise understand the lasting impact a disengaged worker has on Customer Experience and to showcase how this is more than just a Human Resources challenge.”
At the Appirio Worker Experience Tour, companies can learn from industry experts how to boost worker engagement and create powerful brand advocates. Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the return on investment from creating positive worker experiences, as well as actionable insights that will help them tackle the ever-changing digital landscape.
Leveraging cloud-based solutions from world-class partners such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cornerstone OnDemand, Dell Boomi, Google, Salesforce, and Workday, Appirio works with customers from all over the world to improve the Worker Experience and deliver exceptional Customer Experience. The Worker Experience Tour aims to showcase the knowledge gained from these interactions and to help organizations struggling with one or more of the 3 basic challenges of engaging the next generation of workers:
- Provide consumer-grade technology that speeds up work tasks and offers simple, easy-to use-platforms.
- Understand and introduce new ways of working that better reflect the evolving realities of today’s diverse and globally distributed teams.
- Eliminate barriers to information that keep leaders and their workforces from making well-informed, real-time decisions.
For free registration to an Appirio Worker Experience Tour event and a complete list of speakers, please visit: http://event.appirio.com/wxtour16/
Appirio is a global services company that helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.