Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
Appirio Analytics Services harnesses the power of Salesforce Analytics Cloud to help drive business user data discovery from any device
Come see the power of Appirio Analytics Services and Analytics Cloud together in action at Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software conference
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – Oct. 13, 2014 – Appirio today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to help customers measure the effectiveness of their BI operations and drive performance through instantly sharing data insights across teams with Appirio Analytics Services.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
Helping customers from the start of their BI strategy, through the design, implementation and cloud management stages, Appirio provides end-to-end services for Salesforce Analytics deployments. With Appirio Analytics Services, customers are empowered to accelerate their investment in Salesforce Analytics, customizing and deploying cloud analytics for SME review to support any business need.
Comments on the News
- “Our history of pushing the boundaries and rapid time to market, paired with our deep expertise of the Salesforce1 Platform, makes us the ideal partner to work with any business looking to deploy Salesforce Analytics Cloud,” said Erik Duffield, SVP of consulting services, Appirio. “As one of the pioneering partners for Salesforce Analytics Cloud, we’re able to set our clients up for greater success when deploying their analytics solution. And, with more than 690,000 members in Appirio’s crowdsourcing community, we can provide access to the world’s most talented developers and data scientists to ensure innovative results, fast.”
- “The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way,” said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as Appirio, customers can benefit from best practices and industry expertise to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere.”
Appirio Analytics Services and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empower Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
Appirio’s well-trained and pre-certified team of experts can help customers accelerate the deployment of any Salesforce cloud. Having been among the pioneering partners, Appirio has built capabilities for Salesforce Analytics Cloud along with integration and connectors for Talend, Kettle and Clover ETL to accelerate client success. Furthermore, with the Appirio Analytics Solution, the BI Strategy Blueprint, Deployment and User Experience expertise allows Appirio to assess and recommend an approach and Salesforce solution to meet each customer’s individual business desires and budget consideration. Appirio will then work with the client to set realistic measurement and establish ROI standards for the business and continue on to see the implementation through – creating smarter use of data through business user-driven BI.
Come See the Power of Appirio Analytics Solutions and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
At this year’s conference, Appirio will showcase more than 12 Extract Transform Load (ETL) solutions that support today’s Big Data integrations, including Hadoop, MongoDB, Amazon S3, Redshift and more. Asset highlights include:
- Data set management
- Sales analytics augmentation with Back office data (Order, Invoices)
- Service analytics augmentation with social web intelligence
- Custom Row level security
- Heroku Dataloader
Join us at booth #W209 at Dreamforce to hear more about customer innovations that highlight the changing cloud economy, meet our Salesforce MVPs and experts and learn from our 1000+ Salesforce enterprise engagements.
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
- Become a fan of Appirio
- Follow Appirio on Twitter
- Learn more about what Appirio is doing to help companies power their businesses with the cloud
Appirio is a global cloud consultancy that helps customers achieve results in weeks, not years by harnessing the power of the world’s top talent. Appirio’s 690,000 member Topcoder community and crowdsourcing platform, combined with the company’s business and technical expertise, have helped 800+ enterprises confidently use technology to increase innovation and transform business. Founded in 2006, Appirio is a trusted partner to companies such as Apria, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Japan Post Network, L’Oreal, NetApp, The Four Seasons and Virgin America.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Salesforce Wear and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.