SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., September 15, 2010 (Appirio Cloud Leadership Summit)—Today Appirio announced the availability of SalesWorks, a new cross-cloud solution that drives results by giving sales teams better, more accurate information from across their business. Appirio SalesWorks proactively brings sales people the critical and contextual CRM data they need in the tools they use every day – email, calendar and their mobile device – and allows them to take action then and there. This results in better decisions and better results, while improving data quality and system usage of existing SaaS applications like Salesforce CRM, Workday, D&B, Marketo and Xactly.
SalesWorks is one of the packaged cross-cloud solutions now available using Appirio’s new CloudWorks cloud broker technology also announced today (see separate release here). By using CloudWorks as a foundation, enterprises get an extensible solution delivered as a service that is easy to deploy alongside any existing Salesforce CRM environment.
- Proactively brings Salesforce CRM data and related Chatter into Google Gmail, calendar, or start page based on the context of what a user is doing and the information they might find valuable.
- Gives enterprises using Salesforce CRM and Google Apps a cost-effective way to break down information silos and get more value from these and other SaaS applications in their partner ecosystems. Today SalesWorks can bring together information from:
- Workday Financials for detailed customer account information
- D&B360 for a customer’s most current company and financial information
- Marketo for how a customer is interacting with marketing campaigns
- Xactly for an opportunity’s impact on quota and sales compensation
- Significantly reduces the time it takes to find information across multiple SaaS applications, and drives results by surfacing information for which sales teams might otherwise overlook..
- Presents contextual information to users based on who they are, what they’re supposed to do, in the application or device they’re already using.
- Provides mobile access to contextual customer information through a single, location-aware application. Available to iPhone and iPad customers, and coming soon to Android.
- Enables data synchronization between applications to ensure users and management teams are working with the most updated information.
“Companies have spent years and millions of dollars to connect the information in their applications and failed, but the cloud and Appirio’s CloudWorks technology finally makes this possible in a way that’s feasible for businesses.” – Narinder Singh, CMO and Head of Products, Appirio.
“With information on 170 million businesses and 53 million business contacts, D&B is the world’s leading source of commercial information and insight. Appirio was a key integration partner for our Data-as-a-Service solution, D&B360. We believe D&B360 could be a valuable extension in SalesWorks to give customers instant, embedded access to D&B’s high-quality business information, helping them to improve productivity, target the best prospects and address data quality issues – quickly and easily.” Jim Delaney, President, Global Sales & Marketing Solutions, D&B
“The SalesWorks extension to Marketo gives sales people the information they need on how their prospects and customers are interacting with marketing campaigns, without them needing to leave their inbox. By bringing information such as lead score and urgency or what web content and assets a customer has recently viewed into email, you can have a much more targeted conversation and prioritize your sales efforts.” – Phil Fernandez, CEO and co-founder of Marketo
“Seeing real-time information, such as potential commissions or quota attainment, can help a sales person better understand where to focus their time and efforts. With Xactly’s extension to SalesWorks, sales performance and compensation data can be delivered directly to a sales rep or manager’s inbox or mobile device – allowing them to act quickly on the opportunities that will yield the biggest business impact.” – Christopher Cabrera, President and CEO, Xactly Corp
- SalesWorks demo
- SalesWorks screenshots
- SalesWorks data sheet
- CloudWorks demo
- CloudWorks data sheet
- CloudWorks introduction video
Appirio (www.appirio.com) is a cloud solution provider offering products and professional services that help enterprises accelerate their adoption of cloud applications and platforms. Appirio’s innovation and expertise has been recognized by Businessweek as one of America’s Most Promising Startups and by AlwaysOn as On-Demand Company of the Year. Appirio has helped more than 180 leading enterprises implement, build and manage mission critical cloud solutions using salesforce.com, Google, Workday and Amazon. We are proud to serve a wide range of customers such as Avago, the City of Los Angeles, Diversey, Dunkin Brands, Flextronics, Japan Post Network, Ltd., IMS Health, Motorola, Qualcomm, RehabCare, Safety Kleen, Starbucks and VMware, as well as the 5,000 companies that use Appirio’s products to connect and extend cloud platforms. Founded in 2006, Appirio has offices in the U.S. and Japan, and is backed by Sequoia Capital and GGV Capital.