San Francisco, Calif. – July 30, 2013 – Appirio, a global cloud services provider, has been recognized this year by a number of leading organizations for its market leadership, influential executive team, and employee experience. Organizations such as Forrester, the San Francisco Business Times, AlwaysOn, The Bay Area News Group, CRN and the Indiana Chamber of Commerce have acknowledged Appirio in a variety of categories, ranging from workplace culture to Appirio’s service offerings in the Salesforce partner ecosystem.
“Two things that make Appirio stand out as a company are our culture and people,” said Chris Barbin, CEO of Appirio. “To be recognized in these areas, and our broader industry leadership, is an honor and reminder of the accomplishments we’ve made as a company.”
Appirio’s recognitions thus far this year include:
- Forrester: Appirio was identified as a strong performer among Salesforce implementation services options worldwide by Forrester Research, Inc. Appirio leads the specialist firms in the evaluation and received the highest current offering scores of those vendors in the strong performers category.
- San Francisco Business Times 40 under 40: Appirio’s chief strategy officer and co-founder, Narinder Singh, was recognized as one of the Bay Area’s 40 most interesting and innovative young professionals. Narinder has played a key role in keeping Appirio at the forefront of cloud computing and helped create CloudSpokes, a crowdsourcing community for cloud development. In addition to his role at Appirio, Narinder serves as chairman of the board of the Sikh Coalition and executive sponsor of Appirio’s philanthropy program.
- AlwaysOn Global 250 Private Companies List: Appirio was named by AlwaysOn as a Global 250 winner, this year in the category of B2B Cloud and Infrastructure. For the fourth year in a row, Appirio has been acknowledged by AlwaysOn in a variety of areas, ranging from Top Private Company to its Global 250 list.
- Bay Area News Group Top Workplaces: Appirio was named a Top Workplace in the Information Technology sector for the second consecutive year. Based solely on surveys about the workplace completed by employees, Appirio received high ratings on positive working environment and culture among coworkers.
- CRN Women of the Channel: Appirio’s senior vice president of agility services, Heidi Spirgi, was named to CRN’s 2013 Women of the Channel list for her executive leadership and strategic vision. Spirgi, who has played a key role in expanding Appirio’s strategy and HCM services, joined the company as part of last year’s Knowledge Infusion acquisition.
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce Best Places to Work in Indiana: Appirio was named a “Best Place to Work in Indiana”, ranking second in the large employer category. Determined by employer reports and comprehensive employee surveys, Appirio was identified as an organization that has set the standard for workplace excellence.
Visit Appirio’s website to learn more about these and other past awards.
Appirio is a global services provider that uses crowdsourcing and cloud, social and mobile technology to help enterprises reimagine their business and become more agile. Appirio brings together technology expertise with a deep understanding of the way people work, and the nearly limitless skills of a crowdsourcing community of 75,000 developers, to help enterprises transform relationships with their customers, partners and workforce. Appirio has worked with more than 500 enterprises, including organizations like Facebook, Intuit, Japan Post Network, L’Oreal, McGraw-Hill, NetApp, The Four Seasons, and Virgin America. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV Capital and General Atlantic.