Later this week, Appririo will be at Salesforce World Tour London. It’s our biggest Salesforce event in Europe and the largest outside of Dreamforce.
This will be my second World Tour with Appirio. With so much to do and see, I sat down and thought about some of my favorite experiences over the last few years. I hope these six tips will help you get the most value out of your day.
1. Network, network, network!
- Ohana Trailblazers: Take advantage of these resources to connect, learn, and be inspired. (You could be a Trailblazer one day!)
- Salesforce has the largest partner network of any technology company in the world: Network with partners about solutions, future projects, product developments, and much more. (HINT: swag is usually top notch at these events!)
- Stay on top of event happenings with Twitter: Follow @appirio, @salesforce, and @salesforceUK on Twitter as well as the hashtag for the event -- #SalesforceWorldTour -- for live updates.
2. Attend opening Keynote.
Keynote speakers are Paul Smith, EVP and General Manager UK at Salesforce, and world-renowned UK brands Barclays and Pink Shirtmaker. They’ll share their experiences with Salesforce Customer 360, Einstein Voice, Trailhead, and Lightning. Find out how they “cracked the code” and dramatically elevated their customer experiences.
3. Visit Appirio Club.
- Gain access to our VIP Appirio Club on The Savoy Hotel’s yacht - an oasis away from the expo floor, where you can recharge your batteries, network with the best and brightest, or grab a workstation and get stuff done.
- Get an exclusive one-on-one session with a top Salesforce strategist - Once again, we’re conducting our popular one-on-ones after receiving positive reviews from previous participants, including some of the most recognisable FTSE-100 companies.
Appirio Club is located on The Savoy Hotel’s private yacht and will be open from 12:30 pm onwards at The Royal Docks, right next to ExCel East Entrance.
4. Watch our Seamless Commerce demo.
Today's customers are engaging with brands in more ways than ever before. And they want every interaction to be easy, relevant, and consistent. Brands that want to thrive in the age of unified commerce must integrate and innovate their retail systems or risk falling behind.
We’ll showcase Appirio’s Seamless Commerce solution, which uses MuleSoft to connect Marketing, Commerce, and Service Clouds to in-store devices to create frictionless shopping experiences. From Dynamic Shopping Windows that provide real-time, personalized ads to a Magic Mirror that streamlines shopping, Seamless Commerce helps brands engage with customers on a deeper, more personalized level. Attendees will leave with actionable tips for using Salesforce to provide new ways to better engage shoppers.
We’ll be showcasing our live demos every 30 minutes at Appirio Club!
5. Attend Appirio Boat Party.
Imagine cruising the Thames on an invite-only riverboat that pays homage to London in all the right ways: think cocktails, elevated gastro-fare, and pumping party anthems.
Join us and 500 of Europe’s finest VIPs for a night of unbeatable fun and networking.
RSVP here: Save your spot.
6. Don’t forget to get a picture with Astro, Cody, Einstein, and friends! #SalesforceWorldTour
The Salesforce Ecosystem has a great following and audience on Twitter. Take some fun pictures and share them on Twitter using #SalesforceWorldTour and join the fun! (And don’t forget to follow @appirio to stay in the know.)
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Rachel Dolan