Discover a next-generation portal for doctors, schedulers, and medical staff that simplifies surgical supply and medical devices case management for providers and demand management for medical device companies.
Built on Salesforce, this structured and guided surgical case experience helps providers select the right products based on the specific procedure they're performing.
- See scheduled surgical cases in list and calendar form - The provided details include the specific procedure, supplies, facility, medical team, and notes.
- Easily create a new case - Simply click the + sign to add a new case. Set the date and time of the surgery, duration, and urgency.
- Find what you’re looking for fast - You can ‘favorite’ facilities by selecting the star icon. You can also search for a facility using the search field.
- Save time with guided product selection - Products are preloaded based on procedure type; for example, orthopedic, ankle replacement surgery. You can drill down into highly specific procedures within a branch of medicine.
- Link a specific order to an individual surgical case - Let’s say patient Mary Smith is having an ankle replacement. The doctor performing her procedure can order surgical supplies by selecting her procedure from a list and can easily make changes to the case’s preloaded supply list.
- Set custom cases for your practice - Search for specific products and create your own custom procedures to simplify and speed up future ordering.
- Connect directly with a rep from within the tool - You can send and receive messages and select and link to a specific surgical case in these communications.
- Get order status notifications - Set email and SMS notification preferences and get updates as your case goes through the order lifecycle.
- Reduce order errors - A streamlined, guided process makes it easy to track orders and make changes in one place.
- Add medical team members - Search for members by name in the search field and click the + sign to add them to a surgical case.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Scott O'Connell